Youth Leadership Programs
- Develop skills of active and responsible citizenship
- Build your capacity to inquire
- Make reasoned and informed judgments
- Arrive at decisions for the public good
Empowered U Program
- Become more confident
- Become more resilient
- Become a difference maker
- Become ONE Team
- Take your own leadership skills to your next level
- Be YOU
Empowered U Camp 2018
For leadership and personal development.
There is no greater journey … than the one that you take to discover who you are.
The Empowered U Camp focuses on what is already within. Learn how to tap into those skills and abilities at another level. Over 2 days develop confidence, resiliency, and focus ... don't just survive but THRIVE in today's world.
No PowerPoint's, no lectures – this training is about experience! From the moment you arrive you will EXPERIENCE and PARTICIPATE in every activity creating a team and taking your leadership skills to your own next level.
- Saturday, June 2 & Sunday, June 3, 2018
- Saturday, June 23 & Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Saturday, Sept. 15 & Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018
- Friday, Oct. 26 & Saturday, Oct 27, 2018
- Saturday, Nov. 10 & Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
- Friday, Nov. 23 & Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018
- Saturday, Dec. 1 & Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018
- Saturday, Dec. 15 & Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018
This Camp experience is valued at $750 for 2 full days of training.
Your cost to attend is $150.
Empowering Minds believes cost shouldn’t be a barrier to empowerment. With the support of our funders, like the Werklund Family Foundation and the Brawn Family Foundation, we have opportunities for subsidies and scholarships.
Please contact Empowering Minds to discuss these opportunities.
LEADERSHIP PROGRAM TESTIMONIALS
You have to be happy with yourself before you can think of making others happy.
I have become more in touch with who I am and with who I want to be.
There are many good qualities in each of us, but sometimes in life we forget about them. These need to be rediscovered. These are all a beautiful part of us.